Feel right at home in our fully furnished apartments
Whether you’re traveling for work or leisure, our 13 fully furnished apartments will make you feel right at home. Apartments are available in our Cannon or Hill House properties. Both properties feature all new construction inside.
Hill House was built in 1904. The building has been extensively renovated and upgraded to our hotel-ready standards. Hill House is located 1/2 block from a supermarket and one of Spokane’s best pizzerias. It’s centrally located in the desirable South Hill neighborhood, a few blocks from three hospitals and close to Manito Park, a collaboration with the Olmsted Brothers of New York’s Central Park.
Cannon House, located just a few blocks from Hill House, was built in 1907 on Spokane’s lower South Hill. We left the original brick exterior and the bomb shelter built in the 1950s and built six all new apartments. The house has the integrity and charm of a stately brick house with all of the modern conveniences. Cannon House is located close to grocery stores, restaurants and other boutique shops. Take a walk at Cannon Hill Park, another Olmsted project.
- All utilities paid
- Secure entrance
- High speed wireless Internet
- Flat screen HD television
- Direct TV, Cable or Streaming available
- Private, off-street parking
- Fully equipped kitchen complete with refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Ziplocks, paper towels, spices, etc.
- Toaster or toaster oven, coffee maker, smoothie maker, rice cooker, crock pot, etc.
- Dinnerware, utensils, pots and pans
- Quality, comfortable bed
- Recliner and/or loveseat
- Showers or shower/tubs combo
- Linens and towels
- Bathing and personal items
- Air conditioner
- On-site laundry
- Cleaning supplies
- Additional customizing